0 items - $ 0.00
1. Thoroughly clean your hand and the device before the installation. Dust and debris will cause unwanted air bubble on the skin.
2. Spray small amount of plain tap water on the device and backside of the skin (we do no recommend soapy water / alcohol solution for skin installation)
3. Align the skin with cutouts and side edge
4. Once skin aligned, gently push the water out of the skin with credit card covered with sopiguard cloth.
5. Use hair dryer on the curved edges / corners if needed.
6. Clear skin will be cured after 48 hours. You may use the device right after installation
It is normal to see small spots right after the installation. Small spots will go away within 48 hours after the installation.